Our staff love everything that Raleigh has to offer. Raleigh has a bustling downtown two miles from campus with regular festivals and events. Known as the “City of Oaks”, the area has many parks and nature trails to enjoy during the four-season climate. With Durham and Chapel Hill, Raleigh anchors the Research Triangle, a national hotspot for high-tech enterprise. With major research powerhouse universities, the educational environment is robust in Raleigh.
Raleigh is consistently ranked high on the best places to live list.
- No. 2 easiest city to find a job (Forbes, 2015)
- No. 2 hotspot for tech jobs (Forbes, 2016)
- No. 3 best city for young professionals (Forbes, 2016)
- No. 4 best place to live (U.S. News & World Report, 2016)
- Best big city in the Southeast (Time, 2016)
Learn more about Raleigh at www.visitraleigh.com