Life in Raleigh
Our staff love everything that Raleigh has to offer. Raleigh has bustling downtown two miles from campus with regular festivals and events. Known as the “City of Oaks” the area has many parks and nature trails to enjoy the four-season climate. With Durham and Chapel Hill, Raleigh anchors the Research Triangle, a national hotspot for high-tech enterprise. With major research powerhouse universities, the educational environment is robust in Raleigh.
Raleigh is consistently ranked high in the best places to live lists.
- No. 2 easiest city to find a job (Forbes, 2015)
- No. 2 hotspot for tech jobs (Forbes, 2016)
- No. 3 best city for young professionals (Forbes, 2016)
- No. 4 best place to live (U.S. News & World Report, 2016)
- Best big city in the Southeast (Time, 2016)