Graduate Student Positions

University Housing offers graduate assistantships to provide practical experiences to apply what you are learning in the classroom to the work you do in our department. To be considered for our graduate assistantships, candidates must apply and be admitted to the Graduate School. Preference is given to candidates admitted to the Higher Education Administration or the Counselor Education – College Counseling graduate degree programs.