Work for Us
University Housing strives to create positive growth environments for students through programs, services and facilities fostering educational, social and cultural development. Our department includes more than 400 employees, both students and full-time staff members. We are also proud to be one of the largest employers of students on campus.
A variety of student employment positions are available within University Housing. For more information about job descriptions, application processes and deadlines, click the links below:
- Community Assistants (CAs)
- Community Assistant Coordinator (CAC)
- Resident Advisors (RAs)
- Residence Director (graduate assistantship)
- Summer Conference Ambassador (SCA)
Full-Time Support Staff
University Housing’s staff members include professional and support positions, such as
- Associate Directors
- Assistant Directors
- Community Directors (CDs)
- Administrative Support Associates
- Facility Maintenance Technicians
When positions become available, vacancy announcements are posted on NC State’s career website (search by department: University Housing).