Are you attending the 13th Biannual William Magrane Basic Science Course in Veterinary and Comparative Ophthalmology? This course will be held at the NC State College of Veterinary Medicine (CVM) at 1060 William Moore Drive in Raleigh, N.C., USA.
A block of rooms is being held at the Wolf Village Apartment Complex on the NC State’s main campus in Raleigh, about 1.5 miles from the College of Veterinary Medicine campus. Daily bus service will be provided to and from the CVM campus for program participants staying at Wolf Village.
All apartments contain 4 individual bedrooms, each with a full sized bed, plus 2 bathrooms, a living room, and a kitchen with microwave, stove and refrigerator. Each individual guest is responsible for reserving and paying for their own room. Housing costs will be invoiced and paid separate from the Basic Science Course program registration. Apartments will be assigned by gender.
The package rate is $45.00 per person, per night. The rate includes the following:
- Private bedroom within a shared apartment at Wolf Village
- Deluxe linen package (2 flat sheets, 1 towel, 1 washcloth, blanket, pillow with pillowcase, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Access to NC State Guest WiFi network
- Basic kitchen amenities (1 shared set per apartment). To be left in apartment upon checkout.
- A welcome basket that includes the following:
- Dish and Laundry Detergent
- Campus map, dining schedule and summer bus schedule
- City of Raleigh and NC State visitor guides
- NC State souvenir cup
We look forward to seeing you on campus!
Individuals visiting NC State to attend the American College of Veterinary Ophthalmologists (ACVO) Basic Science Course can click the box below to submit a request for housing on campus.