Wolf Ridge Apartments
Wolf Ridge Apartments combine modern architectural innovations, Silver LEED certified green living options and unparalleled convenience for upper-class and graduate students on Centennial Campus. This vibrant community expands campus housing and student life on Centennial Campus, NC State’s Innovation Destination. A national model for university research parks, Centennial Campus continues to grow and develop and is currently home to more than 70 corporate, government and University partners engaged in collaborative science and technology research.
Located directly across from the new James B. Hunt Jr. Library, residents will find academics and technology at their fingertips with all the comforts of home.
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and graduate studio lofts
- Contemporary student living with modern, chic décor
- All-inclusive self-service laundry facilities on each floor
- On-site dining at On The Oval Culinary Creations
- 24-hour fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment
- On-site ATM
- Spacious, well-appointed common areas with Wi-Fi connectivity
- Controlled card access for safety and security
- ResNet high-speed Internet and HD cable TV with HBO and Showtime
- In room wireless access to secure campus networks
- Open courtyard with bike racks, grills and seating
- Al fresco dining and study areas
- Full-size beach volleyball court
- Serene landscaping and outdoor areas for relaxation, studying and sports
- Sustainable green roof
- Dedicated resident-only parking
- Located near the NC State WolfLine, Raleigh City and Triangle bus lines
- Access to paved trails as part of the Centennial Greenways
- 24-hour student customer service desk
- Professional and dependable onsite management and maintenance staff
- Friendly, knowledgeable staff to meet your every need
- Resident Advisors, Community Ambassadors and Village Mentors
- Community activities and programming provided by RAs, RDs and the Wolf Ridge Area Council (WRAC)
- Engaged social network to connect with fellow residents
- Apartment-mate matching through University Housing’s custom RoomSync app
WOLF RIDGE EXCLUSIVES
- Scenic views of Hunt Library, Lonnie Poole Golf Course, downtown Raleigh and Lake Raleigh (including spectacular sunsets)
- Access to the Entrepreneur’s Garage in Innovation Hall, a business creation and prototyping space for NC State students with a passion for entrepreneurship
- NC State’s only LEED Silver-certified green living community
- NC State’s only residential facility with an onsite bookstore (Pack Shop) for Wolfpack gear and memorabilia
- Convenient to Hunt Library, College of Engineering, College of Textiles, Lonnie Poole Golf Course, Lake Raleigh, disc golf, fishing, scenic greenway trails and more
- Fully-furnished with modern apartment comforts
- Modern kitchen with stainless steel refrigerator, dishwasher and microwave oven
- Custom cabinetry
- Lofted ten foot ceilings
- Cable and high-speed internet
- Ceiling fans in living room and bedrooms
- Spacious bathrooms with separate vanity
- Personal door locks for each bedroom
- Communal shelving areas provide ample storage space
- ADA apartments available
- Standard room size: 11′ 1″ x 9′ 2″ (approximate dimensions)
- Full-size, extra-long bed with mattress 53″ x 75″ with head and foot boards
- Office desk, lamp and rolling desk chair
- Wardrobe (sliding door with hanging space, two drawers and full-length mirror)
- Two-drawer storage chest and storage pedestal under bed with space for 24″ tall storage containers
- Ceiling fan with light
- Window blinds
FURNITURE INCLUDED IN COMMON AREAS
- Modern living room sectional sofa with chaise lounge
- Wolfpack red living room chair with matching ottoman
- Two end tables
- Entertainment center (can accommodate up to 60″ TV) with additional storage space
- Table and stools or chairs in dining area
- Custom drapes with sheers
- Trashcan and recycling bin
- Storage shelving units
- Stainless steel kitchen appliances, including full-size refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher and microwave oven
- Granite-like counter tops for easy cleaning
- Ample storage cabinets
Browse our Wolf Ride Wolf “PACK” List for details on what to bring to your new apartment.
Albright Entrepreneurs Village
Home to the Albright Entrepreneurs Village, Wolf Ridge Apartments were designed to provide a collaborative living and learning environment for innovative students. E
Located directly across from the internationally renowned James B. Hunt Jr. Library at the heart of NC State’s Centennial Campus, Wolf Ridge apartments are a modern oasis for today’s student.
Wolf Ridge apartments are next to:
- The 14th most beautiful and 16th coolest library in the world. (Hunt Library)
- The 4th largest undergraduate engineering program in the country. (College of Engineering)
- The largest textiles program in the United States. (College of Textiles)
- A 75-acre picturesque lake retreat. (Lake Raleigh)
- A championship golf course. (Lonnie Poole)
- And much more!
On The Oval, a large dining facility located on the first floor of Tower Hall, features three restaurants plus a diner for early morning and late-night service. Together they offer a variety of options to suit your palate, including low-fat, healthy, vegan and vegetarian options.
- Cold Fusion: Sandwiches and wraps made with fresh breads, choice meats and cheeses. Look for specialty salads and soups, too.
- Fahrenheit: Artisan pizza baked in a fire deck oven, plus an ever changing menu of rotisserie meats and fish, each served with a complementary side item.
- Flashpoint: Authentic regional Asian flavors, including fresh rolled sushi, noodle bowls with stir fried meats, vegetables and tofu, customized with your favorite sauces and condiments.
- Newton’s Grill and Diner: Diner foods, including items hot from the grill menu, breakfast favorites, and more, such as Angus beef burgers, hand-cut fries, and signature grill specials. The Diner seating area offers breakfast, late night and weekend dining.
Frequently Asked Questions
DOES THE UNIVERSITY OWN WOLF RIDGE APARTMENTS?
Yes, Wolf Ridge Apartments are owned and operated by NC State University Housing. Professional full-time staff employed by the University manages all on-campus housing. Undergraduate staff that live on site also assist throughout the property in Resident Advisor and Community Ambassador roles, as well as graduate students as Residence Directors.
HOW LONG IS THE RESIDENTIAL AGREEMENT?
Wolf Ridge Apartments offer students a choice of a 9.5- and a 12-month individual agreement, which gives students the option to stay on campus during winter/spring break and an option for remaining for the summer.
WHAT IS AN INDIVIDUAL AGREEMENT?
Each student signs an individual agreement and is only responsible for the cost of his or her own space. This limits financial responsibility to each individual.
DO YOU REQUIRE SECURITY DEPOSITS OR FEES?
No. University Housing does not believe in gimmicks. If you want to live with us, just sign an agreement. However, if you decide to cancel your agreement with us before the agreement is complete, cancellation fees will apply.
HOW ARE MAIL AND PACKAGES DISTRIBUTED?
Mail and packages are delivered to the Wolf Ridge 24-hour service desk on a daily basis. Students may pick up their mail at their designated mailbox and packages at the 24-hour service desk.
DO YOU ALLOW PETS?
Sorry, no pets allowed. Fish tanks up to ten gallons in size are permitted.
HOW ARE PAYMENTS COLLECTED?
All charges are collected through the University Cashier’s Office. Each student’s account is charged prior to the semester. For a 9.5-month agreement, fall semester charges are applied in July and spring semester charges are applied in November. For the full 12-month agreement, an additional charge is applied in May for summer sessions.
CAN RESIDENTS PARK ON CENTENNIAL CAMPUS?
Residents living at Wolf Ridge Apartments may purchase Resident Centennial (RC) parking permits through NC State Transportation department. Permits are sold on an individual basis, but spaces are not reserved.
WHAT IF MY STUDENT IS GRADUATING, INTERNING OR STUDYING ABROAD AND NEEDS TO BREAK HIS OR HER AGREEMENT?
University Housing does not charge cancellation fees if students cancel their housing agreement in order to graduate, study abroad or co-op.
ARE GRADUATE STUDIO LOFTS AVAILABLE TO UNDERGRADUATE STUDENTS?
Graduate studio lofts are only available to graduate students.
Tours are conducted by Wolf Ridge Ambassadors Monday through Friday from 11am–6pm. Tours last approximately 30 minutes and include a visit to the model apartment and other community features.
Please arrive at least 5 minutes before the start of the tour and check in at the Tower Hall 24-hour service desk. Walk-up tours are also available.
To schedule a tour for yourself or a group, please make an appointment online.
Meet the Staff
Hometown: Canton, Ohio
Hobbies/interests: Working out, cooking, music concerts, watching sports (baseball and basketball are my favorite), running, going to the beach and watching Rom Coms
What makes your residents the best? Residents at Wolf Ridge have really taken ownership for what they want to see in our community. I believe they see Wolf Ridge as home and I am happy to help them see their vision of the area played out.
What’s your favorite part about being an RD? My favorite part about being an RD so far is engaging with students. I am really excited about what this year will entail and all of the adventures we will discover and create within the community.
Hometown: Birmingham, Ala.
Hobbies:Dancing, Enlightening Discussion, and anything to do with Developmental Psychology
What makes your residents the best? My residents are the best because they come from diverse backgrounds and make Wolf Ridge an exciting community to experience many different cultures and perspectives on life.
What is your favorite part of being a Residence Director? My favorite part about being a Residence Director is the ability to make meaningful connections with my residents and staff with the hope making a positive impact on someone’s life.
Mail & Packages
US Postal Service Mail:
1910 Entrepreneur Drive Unit (mailbox number)
Raleigh, NC 27606
FedEx/UPS/Other Package Carriers:
1910 Entrepreneur Drive
(Mailbox number) Wolf Ridge Apartments
Raleigh, NC 27606
1910 Entrepreneur Drive
Raleigh, NC 27695
Phone: (919) 515-7434
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.