Avent Ferry Complex Guests
Avent Ferry Guest Rooms have No Vacancy during the May Commencement weekend at the end of the Spring Semester.
Avent Ferry Guest Rooms will be closed from May 13 until August 15, 2017.
University Housing at NC State invites you to stay in one of our guest rooms located in Fort Fisher Hall (Building F) at Avent Ferry Complex. This is a comfortable, convenient and economical alternative for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus. If you are interested in long-term apartment-style guest accommodations at NC State, please visit our Guest Apartments page.
Reservation requests must be made via the Conference Services website at least 1 week prior to your requested arrival.
Due to the great demand for guest housing and limited availability, online reservation requests are required and are processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Avent Ferry Guest Rooms are not available for reservations beginning during scheduled University breaks and holidays, including Thanksgiving, Winter Break, and Spring Break.
After submitting a reservation request, you will receive an email confirmation for the dates you requested within four (4) business days. If we can accommodate your stay, the confirmation email will include instructions for payment. If you fail to make payment within the allotted time frame, we reserve the right to release your room. Upon receipt of payment, your room reservation is confirmed.
Please read the Guest Room Housing Terms and Conditions (pdf). By completing a reservation request, you are agreeing to these terms.
Guests must be hosted by a University department or affiliated with the University as visiting faculty/staff members, prospective students, or friends and relatives of University employees.
- $35 per night
- Fully furnished private room with private bath
- Wired Internet access is included with the nightly rate
Prepayment is required for all reservations at the Avent Ferry Complex, unless the cost will be covered by a University department. Payment instructions will be included in your confirmation email. The 24-hour service desk at the Avent Ferry Complex does not accept payments for guest housing.
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked on campus Monday – Friday, 7 am-5 pm. Guests may purchase parking permits from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 for more information.
Cancellations and Refunds
We require that all cancellations and reservation modifications be submitted in writing and received by Conference and Guest Services (email@example.com) at least 48-hours before the anticipated date of arrival or departure. Refunds will be issued for proper cancellations.
Each room has two full-size beds, dresser, desk, telephone (with local phone service only), cable television, alarm clock, private bathroom and efficiency kitchen furnished with a refrigerator, coffee maker, and microwave.
- Internet Access: Wired internet access included with nightly rate
- Linens: Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels and washcloths are provided
- Housekeeping service: Housekeeping replenishes linens and refreshes each guest room on a daily basis.
- Kitchen: Full kitchen available on the first floor of Fort Fisher Hall (Building F)
- Laundry: Complimentary laundry is available on the first floor of Fort Fisher Hall (Building F)
- Service Desk: Staffed 24-hour Service Desk. Modified desk hours during holidays, scheduled University breaks and summer terms. Information will be posted regarding how to contact a staff member if the desk is closed.
- Mail delivery is not available: We recommend that guests arrange mail delivery through their campus sponsor’s departmental office, or arrange for short-term PO box at the local United States Post Office.
Please note: There are times when some of these amenities (e.g. TV, microwave, kitchen utensils) may not be available. This does not alter the rate of the guestroom. We will work to provide all items of comfort based on availability. Amenities in rooms are subject to change at any time.
Reservation questions should be directed to Conference and Guest Services by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone at 919.515.4398.
All guests should check in at the 24-hour Service Desk in Swan Quarter Hall (Building D), located at 2112 Avent Ferry Road, Raleigh, NC 27606.