University Housing at NC State invites you to stay in one of our guest apartments located at E.S. King Village. This is a comfortable, convenient and economical alternative for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus. If you are interested in short-term apartment-style guest accommodations for four months or less at NC State, please complete the reservation form below.
*Guest Housing is designed to offer accommodation for short-term stays only. Guests must reserve for a minimum of four nights up to a maximum of four months in an academic year.
Reservations must be made via our website at least one week prior to your arrival. After submitting an online reservation request, a confirmation e-mail will be sent if a room is available for the date(s) you requested. If space is not available, you will receive an email indicating so. You can expect a response within 2-4 business days after we receive your request.
Please read the Guest Apartment Housing Terms and Conditions (found at the end of the reservation form.) By completing the reservation form, you are agreeing to those terms.
To make a reservation, please complete the guest apartments reservation form below.
Please know that we cannot guarantee the receipt of your reservation if it is made with a Yahoo or AOL account. To help ensure that your reservation is received, please make your reservation from/with another e-mail account.
Guests must check-out and return key no later than 3:00 p.m. on the scheduled date of departure or be charged for an additional night.
- A visitor must be either affiliated with the University as a visiting faculty/staff member, prospective students, program participants, friends and/or relatives of University students/employees.
- Members of the E.S. King Village community may reserve a guest apartment for friends or relatives.
- Studio – $30 nightly, $750 per monthly
- One bedroom – $40 nightly, $850 per monthly
- Private furnished studio and one-bedroom apartments
- Fully furnished (bed size – one full-size bed)
- Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels, and washcloths are provided
- Coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, cooking and eating utensils, iron, and ironing board
- Kitchen has a gas stove, microwave, and a full-size refrigerator
- Internet access available with provided Ethernet cable. Guests must provide own router for Wi-Fi usage.
- Cable television
- Laundry room on-site, free to guests and residents of E.S. King Village
- Guest apartments do not have in-room phone service
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked at E.S. King Village from Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Guests may purchase parking permits from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 or visit their website for more information.
Prepayment is required for all reservations at E.S. King Village unless the cost will be covered by an NC State University department.
You may pay by using your Visa or MasterCard (credit or debit) online using our secure payment system. You will be directed to a website to make payment for your stay when you receive your confirmation email.
Payments can also be made in the form of a U.S. check or U.S. money order made out to “NC State University” and mailed to us.
If you fail to make payment within the allotted timeframe, we reserve the right to release your room. Upon receipt of payment, your room reservation is confirmed.
If you are staying beyond one month, then payment is due on the first of each month.
The RA on duty at E.S. King Village does not accept payments for guest housing.
Cancellations and Refunds
We require that all cancellations be submitted and received by E.S. King Village at least 24-hours before the anticipated date of arrival. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of one day’s rent if not given 24-hours notice. Refunds will be promptly issued for proper cancellations.
E.S. King Village Apartments Office
3824 Jackson Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
Phone: (919) 515-2430
Fax: (919) 515-7613
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday