University Housing at NC State invites you to stay in one of our guest apartments located at E.S. King Village. This is a comfortable, convenient and economical alternative for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus. If you are interested in short-term apartment-style guest accommodations for four months or less at NC State, please complete the reservation form below.
At this time, reservations may be requested on a limited basis through January 17, 2021. Requests for stays extending past January 17, 2021 cannot be accommodated.
Please review NC State University’s response to COVID-19 at ncsu.edu/coronavirus for additional information.
Reservations must be made via our website at least one week prior to your arrival. After submitting an online reservation request, a confirmation e-mail will be sent if a room is available for the date(s) you requested. If space is not available, you will receive an email indicating so. You can expect a response within 2-4 business days after we receive your request.
Please read the Guest Apartment Housing Terms and Conditions (found at the end of the reservation form.) By completing the reservation form, you are agreeing to those terms.
To make a reservation, please complete the guest apartment reservation form below.
- Guest Housing is designed to offer accommodation for short-term stays only. Guests must reserve for a minimum of four nights, up to a maximum of four months in an academic year.
Guests must check-out and return keys no later than 3:00 p.m. on the scheduled date of departure or be charged for an additional night.
- A visitor must be either affiliated with the University as a visiting faculty/staff member, prospective students, program participants, friends and/or relatives of University students/employees.
- Members of the E.S. King Village community may reserve a guest apartment for friends or relatives.
The following rates are in effect for all reservations confirmed on or after December 10, 2020. Note that we no longer offer monthly rates. All charges for guests are calculated at a per night rate for the duration of the stay.
- One Bedroom Apartment at ES King Village – $50 nightly [see 360° tour above]
- One Bedroom Apartment in other communities (Wolf Village, Wolf Ridge, Avent Ferry) – $60 nightly
- Two Bedroom Apartment in Wolf Village or Wolf Ridge – $65 nightly
- Private furnished apartments
- Fully furnished (One Queen or Full-size bed)
- Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels, and washcloths are provided
- Coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, cooking and eating utensils, iron, and ironing board
- Kitchen has a stove, microwave, and a full-size refrigerator
- High speed NC State WiFi in all units
- Cable television (Note: Cable service is not available in units at ES King Village)
- Laundry room on-site with complimentary use for guests and residents
- Guest apartments do not have in-room phone service
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked on campus from Monday – Friday, 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. Guests may purchase parking permits directly from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 or visit their website for more information.
Prepayment is required for all Guest Apartment reservations unless the cost will be covered by an NC State University department.
You may pay by using a Visa or MasterCard (credit or debit) online using our secure payment system. You will be directed to a website to make payment for your stay when you receive your confirmation email.
Payments can also be made in the form of a U.S. check or U.S. money order made out to “NC State University” and mailed to us.
If you fail to make payment within the allotted timeframe, we reserve the right to release your room. Upon receipt of payment, your room reservation is confirmed.
If you are staying beyond one month, a payment plan may be established, with payment due on the first of each month.
The desk staff and RA on duty cannot accept payments for guest housing.
Cancellations and Refunds
We require that all cancellations be submitted and received at least 48-hours before the anticipated date of arrival. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of one night’s rent if not given 48-hours notice. Refunds will be promptly issued for proper cancellations.
E.S. King Village Apartments Office
3824 Jackson Street
Raleigh, North Carolina 27607
Phone: (919) 515-2430
Fax: (919) 515-7613
Hours: 8:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m., Monday – Friday