Reserve Lee Field
Want to host an event on Lee Field or Lee Park? Submit an Outdoor Event Facility Request to use Lee Field or Park for your event. Our staff will review your request, taking into consideration the academic calendar, conflicting events and quiet hours.
Some important notes about Lee Field:
- Lee Field does not have a power source. Generators are required for large events like concerts.
- Lee Field does not have a water source. We recommend sustainable options like a Blue/Green machine for your event. Check out the Green Events Certification from the Sustainability Office for more sustainable options.
- Each group is responsible for removal of all trash and recycling. Please contact Waste Reduction and Recycling to request recycling bins and trash cans.
- Each group is responsible for obtaining all proper permits for goods sold. Contact Student Involvement for all the proper forms.
- Each group is responsible for contacting the Fire Marshall to approve all Hot Work like cooking on campus. Call the Fire Marshall at 919.515.2568.
Reserve a common area or room
Contact the Administrative Associate for that particular facility. Check our staff directory page to find the representative you need.
Reserve a University College Commons classroom
Complete the reservation form to submit your request.