NC State’s COVID-19 response, including the latest university-wide protocols, can be found on the Protect the Pack website.
All members of the NC State community are asked to submit a Self-Report Form if they have tested positive for COVID-19 at an off-campus location or if they believe they have been in close contact with someone who has been confirmed positive.
On-Campus Testing Locations and Hours
- 111 Lampe Drive, room 204: Monday, 8:30 a.m.-4 p.m.; Tuesday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- Carmichael Playzone (located at 410 Morrill Drive): Wednesday, 6 a.m.-4 p.m.; Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Witherspoon Student Center, room 126: Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- 313 Research II (Centennial Campus): Monday – Thursday, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.; Friday, 8 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Magnolia Cottage at the Avent Ferry Complex: Tuesday only, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
- ES King Village Community Center: Thursday only, 8 a.m.-4 p.m.