For early arrival between August 13-15, 2019
When available, the option to arrive on campus prior to the first day of check-in is available to the following students:
- Students who are members of university-sponsored group or students in opening activities
- Students who submit requests and receive approval
Early Move-In Unloading Placards (before August 16)
- Plan your route to campus by printing and reviewing the placard with directions for your assigned residence hall. Transportation and Parking
For Members of an Approved Organization or Group
If you are part of an approved organization or group you don’t need to complete an early arrival request. Your group or organization will provide us with a list of students but you should confirm with them that you are on the list they have provided us.
For Individual Students
All individual students requesting to arrive prior to August 16 must complete the early request.
Once the student has completed and submitted the early arrival request, the form will be emailed to and reviewed by the appropriate University Housing staff members. The student will be notified by email if the request is approved or not.
Non-village residents will be assessed a daily charge of $50 per person per day to check in prior to August 16. Charges will be billed to the resident’s account during the first few weeks of fall term. Check with your sponsor about charges. Some sponsors pay the charge for their group.
Note: Early check-in reservations submitted the same day as arrival may not be honored.
Individual Early Check-In Dates and Times
- Tuesday, August 13, 9 am – 4 pm
- Wednesday, August 14, 9 am – 4 pm
- Thursday, August 15, 9 am – 4 pm