Room Change Process
- First, complete the room change request form on the housing self-service page via MyPack Portal. Click on the room change link and follow the instructions. You will then receive a meeting request from your Residence Director (RD) within three business days of completing your online request.
- Once you meet with your RD, he or she will approve or deny your room change request. Approvals are not guaranteed and may not be approved immediately.
- If you are moving to a room in the same building, your RD will give you a new assignment at that time. If you are moving to a different building, you must visit the University Housing office in Pullen Hall to receive your new room assignment.
Single Room Requests
- When space permits, residents may sign up for the single rooms and pairs list on the University Housing self-service page in MyPack Portal two to three weeks after each semester begins.
- University Housing will notify students as space becomes available during each semester.
For questions about the process, students should contact University Housing by phone at (919) 515-2440 or by email.