E.S. King Village Apartment Guests
University Housing at NC State invites you to stay in one of our guest apartments located at E.S. King Village. This is a comfortable, convenient and economical alternative for guests affiliated with the University who want to stay close to campus. If you are interested in short-term apartment style guest accommodations for 5 months or less at NC State, please complete the reservation form below.
*Guest apartment operations are designed to offer housing for short-term stays only. Guests must reserve for a minimum of 4 nights. Guests are not
allowed to stay for a total of more than 5 months within a 9 month period.*
Due to the high demand for guest housing, online reservation requests are required and processed on a first-come, first-served basis. Reservations must be made via our Website at least 1 week prior to your arrival. This is to allow enough time to assure room availability and proper cleanliness before your arrival. After submitting an online reservation request, a confirmation e-mail will be sent if a room is available for the date(s) you requested. If space is not available, you will receive an email indicating so. You can expect a response within 2-4 business days after we receive your request.
Please read the Guest Apartment Housing Terms and Conditions (found at the end of the reservation form.) By completing the reservation form, you are agreeing to those terms.
To make a reservation, please complete the Guest Apartments Reservation Form below.
Please know that we cannot guarantee the receipt of your reservation if it is made with a Yahoo or AOL account. To help ensure that your reservation is received, please make your reservation from/with another e-mail account.
Guests must check-out and return key no later than 3pm on the scheduled date of departure or be charged for an additional night.
- Visitor must be either affiliated with the University as a visiting faculty/staff member, prospective students, program participants, friends and/or relatives of University students/employees.
- Members of the E.S. King Village community may reserve a guest apartment for friends or relatives.
To check the availability of E.S. King Village guest rooms or the Western Manor guest apartment, please call (919) 515-2430.
- E.S. King Village Studio Apartment – $30 per night or $750 per month.
- E.S. King Village One Bedroom Apartment – $40 per night or $850 per month.
- There will be an additional charge of $200 for core lock change if key(s) are not returned to the ESKV business office upon check out. If you should check-out before or after office hours, please place key(s) in the drop box located outside our office.
- Guests will be charged for an additional night if the key is returned after 3:00pm.
- Furnished Studio & One-Bedroom Apartments
- Fully furnished (bed size – one full-size bed)
- Sheets, pillows, comforter, towels and washcloths are provided
- Coffee maker, pots, pans, dishes, cooking and eating utensils, iron, and ironing board
- Kitchen has a gas stove, microwave and a full size refrigerator
- Private bath
- Internet access included with nightly rate – access information provided at check-in
- Cable television
- Coin-operated laundry available on site
- Mail delivery is not available. We recommend that guest arrange mail delivery through their campus sponsor’s departmental office, or arrange for a short-term PO box at the local United States Post Office.
- Guest apartments do not have in-room phone service
A parking permit is required for all vehicles parked at E.S. King Village from Monday – Friday, 7 am – 5 pm. Guests may purchase parking permits from NC State Transportation. Please call (919) 515-3424 or visit their website for more information.
Prepayment is required for all reservations at E.S. King Village unless the cost will be covered by an NC State University department.
You may pay by using your VISA or Master Card (credit or debit) online using our Secure Payment System. You will be directed to a website to make payment for your stay when you receive your confirmation email.
Payments can also be made in the form of a U.S. check or U.S. money order made out to “NC State University” and mailed to us.
If you fail to make payment within the allotted timeframe, we reserve the right to release your room. Upon receipt of payment, your room reservation is confirmed.
If you are staying beyond 1 month, then payment is due by the first of each month.
The RA on duty at E.S. King Village does not accept payments for guest housing.
Cancellations and Refunds
We require that all cancellations be submitted and received by E.S. King Village at least 24-hours before the anticipated date of arrival. We reserve the right to charge a cancellation fee of 1 day’s rent if not given 24-hours notice. Refunds will be promptly issued for proper cancellations.
E.S. King Village Apartments – Office
3824 Jackson Street
Raleigh, NC 27607
Phone: (919) 515-2430
Fax: (919) 515-7613
Hours: 8 am – 5 pm Monday – Friday
Email Us (firstname.lastname@example.org)