Ready to find your new home? Living on campus gives you advantages that most off-campus residents don’t experience, such as:
- Being close to classes, dining, student centers, a student health center, fitness centers, and other campus resources
- Amenities like computer labs, picnic areas, volleyball courts, and convenience stores
- Easy access to Wolfline buses and Lime Bikes
- Making lifelong friends who share your interests
- The convenience of all-inclusive living on just one bill (most housing options include utilities)
- A sense of community and purpose
What Are My Options?
Any full-time NC State student can live on campus, though some housing options are reserved for particular student groups (for example, first-year or upper-class students).
Residence halls are centrally located shared living spaces equipped with state-of-the-art technology. We offer three residence hall types:
- 10 traditional hall-style buildings
- 8 suite-style buildings
- 2 hotel-style buildings
Hall-style buildings encourage interaction with others, while suite-style and hotel-style options provide more privacy—but still offer opportunities to socialize. Explore our residence halls.
Apartments offer the convenience of on-campus living with the privacy and comfort of living on your own. Some feature amenities like an on-site fitness center and convenience store. Explore our four on-campus apartments.
Villages are communities of students who share the same academic, personal or lifestyle interests. They’re located in most residence halls and two apartment communities on campus. Explore Living and Learning Villages.
Where Are My Housing Options Located?
Ready to Apply or Renew?
We recommend submitting your application early, as housing is assigned on a first-come, first-served basis and fills up quickly. Get started.