Wolf Ridge Apartments combine modern architectural innovations, LEED Silver certified green living, and unparalleled convenience for upper-class and graduate students. This vibrant community expands campus housing and student life on Centennial Campus, NC State’s Innovation Destination. A national model for university research parks, Centennial Campus continues to grow and develop and is currently home to more than 70 corporate, government and University partners engaged in collaborative science and technology research.
The community is located directly across from the award-winning James B. Hunt Library where residents will find academics and technology at their fingertips with all the comforts of home.
- 2, 3 and 4 bedroom apartments and graduate studio lofts
- All-inclusive self-service laundry facilities on each floor
- Fitness center with free weights and cardio equipment
- Student Health Services on the first floor of Plaza Hall
- On the Oval Food Court located on the first floor of Tower Hall
- Wolfpack Outfitters NC State Stores located on the first floor of Tower Hall
- eGarage located on the first floor of Innovation Hall
- Controlled card access for safety and security
- High-speed Wi-Fi and HD cable TV with HBO and Showtime
- see more amenities