On the Oval
On the Oval is a food court located on the lower-level of Wolf Ridge Apartments across from Hunt Library on Centennial Campus. This location has five restaurants, including a diner for early-morning and late-night service. Residents of Wolf Ridge Apartments may purchase a meal plan from NC State Dining and use meal credits or Dining Dollars.
- Cold Fusion Salads and Deli Cold Fusion has a selection of made-to-order cold and hot sandwiches, wraps, as well as delicious house-made salads and soups. Gluten-friendly options available upon request.
- Fahrenheit Fahrenheit features house-made personal artisan pizzas, calzones, and garlic knots baked-to-order in a fire-deck oven. The rotisserie features a rotating menu of chef-inspired entrees and sides.
- Flashpoint Global Flashpoint offers authentic global cuisine with made-to-order stir-fry entrees customized with your favorite sauces, rice, and side items.
- Newton’s Grill Newton’s Grill serves a selection of made-to-order diner-style foods and sides, such as Angus beef burgers, chicken sandwiches, fries, tater tots, and signature grill specials.
- Gravity Cafe Gravity Cafe has a separate seating area and entrance, allowing the restaurant to open for early-morning, late-night and weekend hours. The cafe offers a lineup of Oval favorites from salads to stir-fry, including vegan and vegetarian options.
Terrace Dining Room
The Terrace Dining Room is a full-service restaurant on Centennial Campus located in the Carol Johnson Poole Clubhouse at Lonnie Poole Golf Course. The restaurant features a dining room and outdoor patio seating with a sweeping view of the golf course, Centennial Campus, and the downtown Raleigh skyline. This fine-dining location offers a full-service bar and a selection of house-made appetizers, salads, sandwiches, burgers, entrees, and desserts.
The Terrace is open daily for lunch, with bar hours extending through 7:00 p.m. Free parking is available and reservations are recommended for lunch groups of eight or more by calling 919.515.4343.
Attend one of our Terrace Monthly Dinners and enjoy a chef-inspired menu that includes a house-made appetizer, entree, and dessert all for one price. Visit go.ncsu.edu/dinnerattheterrace for details.
Port City Java
There are six Port City Java locations across campus serving a menu of signature coffee beverages, pure-fruit smoothies, breakfast and lunch sandwiches, wraps, pastries, muffins, and bagels. There are two Port City java locations on Centennial Campus. One is located in Engineering Building II and one is located in Textiles Complex. Port City Java also accepts meal plan credits and Dining Dollars.
Common Grounds Cafe and Creamery
Located on the main level of Hunt Library, Common Grounds offers a lineup of hot and cold coffee beverages, muffins and bakery bars. Common Grounds also features a selection of Howling Cow scoops and shakes. Common Grounds also accepts meal plan credits and Dining Dollars.
NC State Dining has partnered with independent, Raleigh-area food truck vendors to bring a variety of lunchtime options to Centennial Campus. The food trucks provide service between 11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. each day (individual schedules may vary) in front of Venture II-A and II-B. Vendors and schedule are subject to change.
Students can follow these steps to add the food truck schedule to their personal Google Calendar.
- Click the Food Truck Calendar
- Select the +Google Calendar button in the bottom right corner.
- Enjoy! The Food Truck Schedule is available on your personal Google Calendar.