Wolf Ridge Staff
Office: Tower 171
Office: Tower 175
Administrative Support Specialist
Office: Tower 169
24-Hour Service Desk
The service desk can assist you with the following:
- Lost keys or locked out of room
- You need the help of a Resident Advisor
- You have received e-mail notification of a package
- Submitting work orders
- Checking out rental items (a list is provided at the desk)
- You have a question about Wolf Ridge
Call us at: 919.515.7434
These areas are open to all residents of Wolf Ridge and are first come, first serve for use. They include:
- Gym in Tower Hall (card access)
- Floor lounges in each building
- Lobby areas in each building
- Outdoor volleyball court
- Outside grills and patios
- On the Oval and Gravity Cafe
- Tower multipurpose room*
- Tower Hall conference room*
- Valley Hall classroom*
*Must be reserved through the Apartments Reservation Form.
How to Submit a Work Order
To submit online:
- Click here to “Submit a Work Order”
- Log-in and complete the required information, providing your accurate location (verify correct building) and room number.
- Give a full description of your request. (If you do not provide sufficient information for your request it may be rejected.)
- Click the Submit button.
- You will then receive your Request Number.
- Please print this for your records.
- You will also receive an e-mail letting you know your request has been received.
- Be aware of the sensitive nature of our fire alarms
- Suggestions include cooking with your windows open and the microwave fan on
- Don’t fry things in very hot oil
- Avoid using high-temperature settings on your stove top
- Do not cook late at night or under the influence of alcohol
Policies, Rules, and Regulations
In addition to University Housing’s Community Standards please note:
- The legal drinking age is 21+ years of age.
- There should only be one open alcohol container per of-age resident in an apartment.
- Display of empty alcohol containers is not allowed.
- Drinking in common spaces (patio, center circle, hallways, lounges, programming spaces, etc) is not permitted.
- Please check the University Alcohol Policy for further information.
Visitors and Guests
- Guests of residents cannot sleep over more than 3 consecutive nights and no more than 12 nights in a semester.
- Residents must discuss and agree upon visitor and guest expectations for their apartment.
- Please check the University Visitation Regulation for further information.
- Sunday through Thursday: 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Friday through Saturday: 12:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Courtesy Hours: 24 hours a day
- Final Exam Period: 24 hours a day
Per North Carolina state law, all residential facilities (including Wolf Ridge Apartments) are smoke-free spaces. Smoking and vaping, including e-cigarette devices, is prohibited within 25-feet of any residence hall/apartment building. The university community shares the responsibility for adhering to and enforcing the smoking policy.
The Code of Student Conduct addresses safety issues. We’ve highlighted some below:
- Locking your room and apartment doors when absent. Do not prop doors.
- Consider walking with others when traveling on campus.
- Consider using the Police Escort System (10:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.) where a police officer will walk with you on campus.
- Be cautious of theft (example: bicycle theft). We recommend using a U-bolt type lock for your bicycles in Wolf Ridge.
- Know where the blue emergency lights are located around you.
Student Health Center
Student Health on Centennial can provide a variety of primary care services.
Schedule a primary care appointment at the Student Health Services Centennial office by calling 919.515.2563. Walk-ins based on availability.
Monday, Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
Campus Smiles Dentistry
Campus Smiles provides dental services right here at Wolf Ridge!
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- To schedule an appointment with Campus Smiles, please call the office at 919.515.8979
- Walk-in appointments are accepted pending availability
- Scheduling in advance is highly recommended
- Limited same-day/emergency appointments may be available
Mail and Packages
Packages and mail should be addressed exactly as follows:
1910 Entrepreneur Drive
(Mailbox Number) Wolf Ridge Apartments
Raleigh, NC 27606
Please note that the service desk DOES NOT accept fresh food deliveries.
Getting Around on Centennial Campus
There are many ways to get around on Centennial Campus. More information can be found below:
- Wolfline Buses: http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/trans/wolfline/index.html
- Limebikes: http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/trans/wolftrails/limebike.html
Non-Emergency Phone Number: 919.515.3000
Wolf Ridge Area Council
Interested in getting involved in Wolf Ridge? Consider joining Wolf Ridge Area Council (WRAC)! Contact the Residence Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information!