Wolf Ridge Staff
Graduate Assistant, Residence Life
Office: Tower 175
Administrative Support Specialist
Office: Tower 169
The service desk can assist you with the following:
- Lost keys or locked out of room
- You need the help of a Resident Advisor
- You have received e-mail notification of a package
- Submitting work orders
- Checking out rental items (a list is provided at the desk)
- You have a question about Wolf Ridge
Call us at: 919.515.7434
These areas are open to all residents of Wolf Ridge and are first come, first serve for use. They include:
- Gym in Tower Hall (card access)
- Floor lounges in each building
- Lobby areas in each building
- Outdoor volleyball court
- Outside grills and patios
- On the Oval and Gravity Cafe
- Tower multipurpose room*
- Tower Hall conference room*
- Valley Hall classroom*
*Must be reserved through the Apartments Reservation Form.
How to Submit a Work Order
To submit online:
- Click here to “Submit a Work Order”
- Log-in and complete the required information, providing your accurate location (verify correct building) and room number.
- Give a full description of your request. (If you do not provide sufficient information for your request it may be rejected.)
- Click the Submit button.
- You will then receive your Request Number.
- Please print this for your records.
- You will also receive an e-mail letting you know your request has been received.
- Be aware of the sensitive nature of our fire alarms
- Suggestions include cooking with your windows open and the microwave fan on
- Don’t fry things in very hot oil
- Avoid using high-temperature settings on your stove top
- Do not cook late at night or under the influence of alcohol
Policies, Rules, and Regulations
In addition to University Housing’s Community Standards please note:
- The legal drinking age is 21+ years of age.
- There should only be one open alcohol container per of-age resident in an apartment.
- Display of empty alcohol containers is not allowed.
- Drinking in common spaces (patio, center circle, hallways, lounges, programming spaces, etc) is not permitted.
- Please check the University Alcohol Policy for further information.
Visitors and Guests
- Guests of residents cannot sleep over more than 3 consecutive nights and no more than 12 nights in a semester.
- Residents must discuss and agree upon visitor and guest expectations for their apartment.
- Please check the University Visitation Regulation for further information.
- Sunday through Thursday: 8:00 p.m. – 8:00 a.m.
- Friday through Saturday: 12:00 a.m. – 10:00 a.m.
- Courtesy Hours: 24 hours a day
- Final Exam Period: 24 hours a day
Per North Carolina state law, all residential facilities (including Wolf Ridge Apartments) are smoke-free spaces. Smoking and vaping, including e-cigarette devices, is prohibited within 25-feet of any residence hall/apartment building. The university community shares the responsibility for adhering to and enforcing the smoking policy.
The Code of Student Conduct addresses safety issues. We’ve highlighted some below:
- Locking your room and apartment doors when absent. Do not prop doors.
- Consider walking with others when traveling on campus.
- Consider using the Police Escort System (10:00 p.m. – 4:00 a.m.) where a police officer will walk with you on campus.
- Be cautious of theft (example: bicycle theft). We recommend using a U-bolt type lock for your bicycles in Wolf Ridge.
- Know where the blue emergency lights are located around you.
Student Health Center
Student Health on Centennial can provide a variety of primary care services.
Schedule a primary care appointment at the Student Health Services Centennial office by calling 919.515.2563. Walk-ins based on availability.
Monday, Wednesday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM.
Tuesday: 9:30 AM – 4:00 PM.
Closed for lunch daily from 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM.
Campus Smiles Dentistry
Campus Smiles provides dental services right here at Wolf Ridge!
Monday through Friday 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
- To schedule an appointment with Campus Smiles, please call the office at 919.515.8979
- Walk-in appointments are accepted pending availability
- Scheduling in advance is highly recommended
- Limited same-day/emergency appointments may be available
Mail and Packages
Packages and mail should be addressed exactly as follows:
1910 Entrepreneur Drive
Apartment / Room #, Building Name, Wolf Ridge
Raleigh, NC 27606
Please note that the service desk DOES NOT accept fresh food deliveries.
Indicate your apartment, room number, and building in your mailing address: e.g.: 105-C Valley Hall, Wolf Ridge
Getting Around on Centennial Campus
There are many ways to get around on Centennial Campus. More information can be found below:
- Wolfline Buses: http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/trans/wolfline/index.html
- Limebikes: http://www2.acs.ncsu.edu/trans/wolftrails/limebike.html
Non-Emergency Phone Number: 919.515.3000
Wolf Ridge Area Council
Interested in getting involved in Wolf Ridge? Consider joining Wolf Ridge Area Council (WRAC)! Contact the Residence Director at email@example.com for more information!