- Live in Turlington Hall. Residents are required to uphold the Student Code of Conduct, University Housing Community Standards, and remain in good academic standing.
- During the fall and spring semesters of your first year in the Arts Village complete AVS100 – The Arts Forum.
- During the fall of your second year (if you choose to stay), complete AVS 100, which will include several arts-based tracks to choose from (crafts, dance, theatre, music, etc.),
- During the spring semester of your second year, take AVS 100 or complete your personalized Arts experience. This could include taking a 1-3 credit hour arts-focused class, involvement in an Arts NC State group or activity or an independent Arts Village project.
- Attend four residence hall sponsored programs each semester you reside in the Arts Village. A residence hall sponsored program is an activity developed and/or sponsored by a Resident Advisor (RA), Arts Village Mentor or Hall Council. Programs range from social events to opportunities to learn about campus resources and personal or professional development.
- Have and maintain good academic standing with the university (2.0 GPA).
- Roommate must be a member of the village.
Arts Forum Class Information
Download the Arts Forum (AVS 100) requirements and syllabus » AVS100Fall2016Syllabus (PDF)