Need proof of residency?

If you ever find yourself in a situation where you need to show proof of your on campus housing assignment, we can now offer that for you directly from the housing system. Whether it is for voter registration, the DMV or any other agency that needs proof of your campus address, you can print it from the comfort of your room.

Just follow these easy steps – log into MyPack Portal > Campus Living > Select the link to log into the housing system > Select Proof of Residency from the header row.

If you have any questions, just contact University Housing at