- Duke Energy Progress // 800.452.2777
- Wake Electric // 919.863.6300
- Piedmont Electric // 877.999.3394
- Public Service of North Carolina (Dominion Energy) // 877.776.2427
- Holding Oil & Gas // 919.556.3604
- Centurylink // 919.556.0080
- Spectrum // 877.906.9121
- AT&T // 800.331.0500
- Verizon // 800.922.0204
- Sprint // 866.866.7509
- NC State University Police // 919.515.3000 or 911
- City of Raleigh Police // 911 for emergencies or 919.831.6311 for non-emergencies
- Wake County Sheriff // 919.856.6900 or 911
- North Carolina State Highway Patrol // 919.733.7952
- Duke Raleigh Hospital // 919.954.3000
- WakeMed // 919.350.8000
- RexHealthcare // 919.784.3100
- UNC Healthcare // 984.974.1000
- Wake County Public Health Department
Local Government Services
- Voter Registration Wake County // 919.856.6240
- DMV // 919.715.7000
- Wake County Animal Control // 919.212.7387
- Wake County Government
- Go Triangle (Raleigh, Durham, Cary) Bus System
- NC State Commuter Parking
- NC State Pack Ready // Learn about tips to being more prepared in the event of an emergency.
- Sign up for NC State Wolf Alerts and download the NC State On Campus App to stay informed on emergencies that affect campus.
- ReadyWake // Sign up for emergency alerts and learn how to be prepared.
- Red Cross // Make an emergency plan so you are ready when the need arises
NC State University Housing provides this information as a resource for students and families. It does not operate as a real estate or rental agency and assumes no responsibility in connection with any rental agreement or the services provided by the properties listed within this site. Inclusion of any property or rental unit on this website does not constitute, and shall not be construed or reported as (1) an endorsement, recommendation or approval by NC State University of any particular landlord, its properties, or its business practices, or (2) a warranty or representation by NC State University as to the quality, safety or other features of such property and/or its owners or management agent(s). All prospective tenants are encouraged to exercise their own good judgment when evaluating a prospective rental unit or landlord. Additionally, NC State University Housing reserves the right, but does not have the obligation, to remove or edit any listing for any reason.