Room Changes

room-changes-headerRoom Change Process

  • Spring 2017 Room Changes will begin February 13th.
  • First complete the Room Change Request form on the Housing Self-Service Page via MyPack Portal. Click on the room change link and follow the instructions. You will then receive a meeting request from your Residence Director (RD) within 3 business days of completing your online Room Change Request form.
  • Once you meet with your RD, he or she will approve or deny your Room Change Request. Approvals are not guaranteed and may not be approved immediately.
  • If you are moving to a room in the same building, your RD will give you a new assignment at that time. If you are moving to a different building, you must visit the University Housing office in Pullen Hall to receive your new room assignment.

Single Room Requests

  • Residents may sign up for the Single Rooms and Pairs list on the Housing Self-Service page in MyPack Portal¬†two to three weeks after each semester begins.
  • The Housing Office will notify students as space becomes available during each semester.

For questions about the process, students should contact the Housing Office by phone at (919) 515-2440 or by email.