Date: June 3 – June 9, 2017.
Location: Wolf Village
A block of rooms is being held at the Wolf Village Apartment Complex on the NC State main campus in Raleigh. Wolf Village is located approximately 3 miles west of downtown Raleigh, with easy and inexpensive access to the Raleigh Convention Center via the GoRaleigh public bus system, taxi services, or ride sharing services.
All apartments contain 4 individual bedrooms, each with a double bed, 2 bathrooms, living room, kitchen with microwave, stove, and refrigerator. Each individual is responsible for reserving their own room. Rooms will be assigned by gender. Please indicate on the registration form if you will also require an on-campus parking permit.
The package rate is $45.00 per person, per night. The rate includes the following:
- Single bedroom within a shared apartment at Wolf Village
- Deluxe linen package (2 flat sheets, 1 towel, 1 washcloth, blanket, pillow with pillowcase, soap, shampoo, conditioner)
- Wired Internet IDs (1 per participant)
- Ethernet cords (1 per participant). Cord to be returned to Conference Services upon checkout.
- Campus map, dining schedule and summer bus schedule
We look forward to seeing you on campus!