Learn About Your Many On-Campus Living Options!
- Residence Halls – We have 20 halls located throughout campus with an array of amenities and floor plans.
- On-Campus Apartments – Boost your independence in one of our on-campus apartment communities.
- Living and Learning Villages – Join one of our close-knit communities built around common interests.
- Beginning 2021-2022 – University Towers will no longer be a housing option for students and we will not approve New Freshman appeals to live in University Towers.
Submit a University Housing Application
- The 2021-2022 Academic Year Housing Application will open on February 8, 2021 at 9:00am.
- Review our housing agreements before applying.
- WATCH THIS VIDEO: How to complete the Housing and Village Application
- Once you have been offered acceptance, submit a University Housing application through MyPack Portal as soon as possible. The housing application for incoming students will be available beginning on February 8, 2021.
- Select Housing Application from the menu.
- Apply as soon as possible to ensure the most compatible roommate and for Living and Learning Village consideration.
- The University Housing application is separate from the Admissions application, so don’t procrastinate!
- You may complete a University Housing application before committing to NC State, there is no fee to apply for housing.
Submit a Village Application
After you identify the village(s) that you’re interested in, complete an application for that/those villages in MyPack Portal. Submit your Village application along with your Housing application. We recommend submitting your housing and village applications early, as housing is assigned on a first come, first served basis and fills up quickly. Residents may apply for more than one village but can only be admitted to one.
Make Changes to Your Housing Application
If you need to update your University Housing application, you may do so in MyPack Portal until June 1. Once assigned, changes can only be made by University Housing staff.
View Your Housing Assignment
- Fall 2021 housing assignments will be available in late June in MyPack Portal.
- Roommate requests are matched whenever possible but may be dependent on the date of application or a student’s Village participation.
- Returning residents can renew their housing assignment for the following year during room selection. For Fall 2021, the Room Selection Application for returning students must be submitted by February 19th.