NC State seeks to offer a convenient and affordable option for short-term guests to the university’s main campus.
Accommodations from a minimum of five nights to a maximum of three months are available for visitors sponsored by a university employee or department.
Guest apartments are available in several communities across NC State’s campus and offer a variety of levels of service and amenities. The majority of our guest housing units are located at E.S. King Village and feature independent one-bedroom, one-bathroom apartments with an efficiency kitchen. A limited number of luxury guest accommodations are available as space permits in locations across campus, including Wolf Village and Wolf Ridge and in several of our primary residential communities.
- Guests must be affiliated with NC State University as:
- A visiting faculty/staff member;
- A sponsored guest of an NC State University department or current faculty/staff member;
- A prospective student during an official university visit; or
- The private guest of an NC State University employee or current University Housing resident.
Guest housing is limited to stays of a minimum of five (5) nights, and a maximum of three months during an academic year. Reservations must be made via our website at least one week prior to your requested arrival date. Reservation requests are reviewed in the order in which they are received. After submitting an online request, a confirmation email will be sent if a room is available for the date(s) you indicated. If space is not available, you will receive an email indicating as such. You can expect a response within 2-4 business days after we receive your request.
To make a reservation, please complete the guest apartment reservation form below.
- Please read the Guest Apartment Housing Terms and Conditions (found at the end of the reservation form). By completing the reservation form, you are agreeing to these terms.
- It is important to specify the total number of guests in your reservation so that our staff may determine if an appropriate accommodation is available.
- Guest Housing is designed to offer accommodations for short-term stays only. Semester-based and long-term accommodations are reserved for NC State students or staff and must be submitted through the Housing Application process via MyPack Portal. You may contact the University Housing assignments office at email@example.com for additional information about long-term housing options for NC State affiliates.
Unless prior approval is given, all guests must check-out and return their keys no later than 3 p.m. on the scheduled date of departure or be charged for an additional night.
Guest Housing Options
ES King Village One-Bedroom Units
- Our greatest number of guest apartments are located at ES King Village. These are efficiency one-bedroom private apartments with a private bath and all have exterior entry. Each apartment includes a standard full (double) or a queen-size bed in the separate bedroom. Living rooms include a sofa and side chair – or – a twin-size daybed with pull-out trundle. Please note that ES King Village units are equipped with access to NC State’s WiFi network with complimentary guest access. These units are not currently equipped with television service.
Wolf Village Accessible One-Bedroom Unit
- Premium one-bedroom apartment with full size bed. Living room includes a loveseat and chair. This accessible unit includes a ground floor entry, mobility-friendly appliances and an accessible bathroom equipped with handrails and a flat-entry shower. This unit includes a television with premium cable television access. This unit is prioritized for guests needing special mobility accommodations.
Wolf Village Two-Bedroom Unit
- Premium two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment. The first bedroom includes a queen bed and the second bedroom includes a full bed. The apartment features a large living area with sofa and loveseat and premium cable television, as well as a full kitchen with dishwasher. This unit includes in-apartment laundry.
Wolf Ridge Two-Bedroom Unit
- Located on Centennial Campus near the Hunt Library, this premium two-bedroom, one-bathroom apartment is our only accommodation located at Wolf Ridge. The first bedroom includes a queen bed and the second bedroom includes two twin beds. The living room includes luxury furnishings and premium cable television, and the apartment has a fully furnished kitchen including a dishwasher. This unit includes in-apartment laundry.
Main Campus One-Bedroom Units
- Several premium one-bedroom units are available in select residential communities across campus. Each is uniquely outfitted, but all include either a full or queen-size bed, private bathroom, and a furnished efficiency kitchen with full size appliances. Units include television with premium cable television access. Community laundry rooms are accessible to most units.