Internet and Streaming
University Housing's on-campus communities include access to internet and streaming services through ResNet and WolfTV.
ResNet High-Speed Internet
ResNet is the residential computer network service provided to students living at NC State. ResNet lets you connect your personal computer directly to NC State’s computer network and, through the university network, to the internet.
- ResNet is automatically provided to all students living in residence halls, Wolf Ridge and Wolf Village for a fee of $140 per semester/person. System requirements and other information are available on the ResNet website.
- During check-in, if you need assistance with your network connection or need antivirus software installed, please call the NC State Help Desk at 919-515-HELP (4357) or bring your computer to the OIT Walk-in Center located in the West Dunn Building.
- After check-in, students should contact ResNet for help by sending an email or calling the NC State Help Desk at 919-515-HELP (4357).
- Get WolfTV anywhere on campus with the Stream2 app!
- WolfTV includes more than 100 high-definition, digital entertainment, news, information and NC State channels. WolfTV is a required service for all residents in residence halls, Wolf Village and Wolf Ridge apartments.
- Individual sign-up is not required for residents in these communities.
- Please note that ES King Village residents receive WolfTV through Stream2 only, and Western Manor residents do not have WolfTV.
- For assistance with Stream2 or WolfTV cable support, call the NC State Help Desk at 919-515-HELP (4357) during business hours, or text “Stream2” to 84700, or Chat: MyCampusVideo.com 24/7.