Wolf Village Apartments
- 24-Hour Desk located in Gray Hall (919.513.9653)
- Four bedroom apartments (single bedrooms)
- Fully-furnished apartments with XL full-sized beds (54” x 74”)*
- Two full bathrooms in each apartment
- Shared living room and kitchen in each apartment
- High-Efficiency washer and dryer in each apartment
- Study lounges and computer labs
- On-site convenience store
- Wireless network throughout
- Fitness room, volleyball courts, outdoor grills and gazebo on site
- ResNet high-speed Internet and cable with HBO and Showtime channels
- On the Wolfline bus system
- Resident Advisors on site
- ADA apartments available
- Open during Winter and Spring Breaks
*All fully-furnished apartments include a couch, chair, entertainment center, side table, coffee table, dining table, dining chairs, refrigerator, stove, oven, microwave, washer, and dryer. Individual apartments include an XL full-sized bed, desk, desk chair, mini-dresser drawers, and bookshelf. Browse our Wolf Village Wolf “PACK” List for details on what to bring to your new apartment.
The Second Year Transitions and Transfer Experience (S.T.A.T.E.) Village program provides second-year and transfer students with opportunities to make the most of their NC State experience by focusing on the six core pillars essential to student success: Academic Success, Career Development, Community and Global Engagement, Diversity, Leadership and Life Skills.
S.T.A.T.E. Village residents live in Gray Hall and are encouraged to participate in academic and career exploration events, form strong peer and mentoring relationships, engage in civic and community engagement and service learning opportunities. S.T.A.T.E. Village not only emphasizes student success at NC State but also in the 21st-century workforce.
Wolf Village is conveniently located off Western Boulevard and Gorman Street.
US Postal Service Mail:
2730 Wolf Village Way Unit (mailbox number)
Raleigh, NC 27607
FedEx/UPS/Other Package Carriers:
2730 Wolf Village Way
(Mailbox number) Wolf Village Apartments
Raleigh, NC 27607
Meet the Staff
Hometown: Port St. Lucie, Fla.
Hobbies/interests: Running, gaming, reading, cooking, and playing music
What makes your residents the best? I see an incredible amount of drive and passion in my residents at Wolf Village. I know that they have decided to come back to on-campus living because they love and appreciate the opportunities that are there for them at NC State. They are not afraid to take the initiative and use these opportunities to their advantage in order to succeed.
What is your favorite part of being an RD? Community is a value I hold to the utmost importance. As a Residence Director, I love and appreciate the opportunities I have to meet and interact with a very diverse group of people. The Residence Director position provides a continuous learning experience that allows me to grow as a person and as a professional. As a result, I can utilize what is learned in order to form a stronger bond and holistically develop members of our community.